The Benefits Of Mobile Solutions For Businesses
Technology moves on at such a pace everywhere in the world and the latest advances in information and communications technology are constantly raising expectations for everyone. Now we all expect to be able to access the World Wide Web on all our devices 24/7. Businesses these days realise the importance of optimising all the technological resources available to them in order to gain a competitive edge in the global market and increase their productivity. This does not just apply to the workplace but also when someone is on the road or far away from work.
There Are Usually Two Alternatives Available To Businesses
- A hosted exchange solution where everything is taken care of for your business and your audiences. You simply see the data, content, messages and reports which are sent to your computer or mobile device as a feature of your hosting agreement;
- A mobile data server, which is a fully-managed solution by your inside business or a hosted supplier. You pay for a basic charge from month-to-month for broadcast costs and get everything you need, including installation, training, hardware, software and additional support.
There are great advantages to mobile services, one of which is that there are no cables to worry about. So you can add new clients or users to your system network without much difficulty. You can also download documents and print reports from your smart phone or hand-held device without any cumbersome connections. Additionally you can move around your workplace but also stay online as though you were at your work station.
Mobile devices enable you to swap data and synchronize schedules between devices like laptops and mobile phones with no cable connections, which work over short ranges. They also allow video-conferencing and access to records, databases, and the work schedules that are stored on the organisation’s secure sites and intranets.
The Benefits That Can Arise From Such Mobile Technology
- Increase in productivity;
- Money saved on the leasing of office space;
- Helping to enhance employee motivation;
- Giving much more flexibility of business hours, by allowing staff to work outside of the normal hours;
- Help to reduce employees’ levels of stress;
- Reduces travelling to work time and costs;
- Help the organisation avoid problems relating to transport or weather disruption;
- An alluring incentive when recruiting new staff.
In brief, it can be seen that mobile solutions provide both you and your client with the speed, freedom, flexibility and resources to work from any location at any time.
Picture courtesy of www.tnooz.com