6 Social Network Techniques for Executives
Networking as an executive is one of the most appreciated techniques to build your integrity professionally. Corporates play a vital role in developing and implementing proper social network services.
Important Techniques In Social Networking For Executives To Achieve Successful Results
- Constructing your vision squad: Fresh talent is difficult to find. Hiring quality IT professionals can be difficult for corporates as headhunters and HR recruiters can be costly. Luckily, we are in a digital world and various job boards like spice work, LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, etc. offer options for executives and companies to assess the available market talent. In particular, LinkedIn is a very helpful tool to find the like-minded professionals for your dream team.
- Building a Cooperative Atmosphere: Companies always need to provide a friendly surrounding for the new comers. The professionals need to be connected at all levels to ensure people are at the right place at the right time. Many social media services and web services are providing tools to make it happen. Well-known online cooperative tools like Yammer are blazing a trail here. Be an innovative thinker, get along with these cooperative groups, and find your mojo.
- Social Networking Online: Start a blog or a newspaper column. This helps executives to connect with people and reach their desired level of audience. When there are social media followers, good things tend to happen.
- Joining Societies: Executives are better off starting their networking journey by joining administrations like Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), CIO's own Executive Council, etc. These societies offer great chance to connect with people within your particular area of interest.
- Localized Meet-ups: Get-togethers are good for learning about new development and feature updates. These situations also afford the opportunity to meet people with similar interests and goals. Talking to people at this level can help executives avoid mistakes down the road.
- Implement Immediate Feedback: Social media provides channels for executives to get involved with people at all levels. While the feedbacks can be brutally honest, these social media avenues have given executives what they need to interact perfectly with their customers. They offer immediate feedback when a product or service is launched. These need to be implemented by making strong executive decisions.
Today in the current corporate climate, networking is at the bond of technology, the customer, and true innovation. It is time to get on board with social networking or get left behind.
* Image courtesy of Flickr Creative Commons