Latest Social Media Platforms for New Ventures
Many years ago, the rise of the internet brought with it multiple ways to interact with people all over the world. Reaching out to potentially anyone in any corner of the earth was an exciting new phenomenon, which has gained new heights with the recent introduction and popularity of social media websites.
Most of the people today make use of these social websites for their own individual needs, and many online businesses have taken advantage of that by integrating with these social media platforms. If you are starting a new business venture, then take a look at some of the latest programs that let you fully exploit the goodness of social media.
Enhance Engagement Through Facebook With Post Planner
Post Planner is a tool that helps you grow your online reach through Facebook. It provides some very helpful features such as:
- Showing you what’s trending in the online world so you can use that content to gain more exposure.
- Letting you schedule your posts in advance so that you don’t have to worry all the time about taking a break from your work to make a post.
- Organizing your multiple pages into lists so that you can post to any of them easily.
- Giving you analytics so that you can see what kind of posts are gaining more popularity.
If you can live with the fact that Post Planner works only with Facebook, then you should definitely use this tool. It comes as a free trial, after which you have to pay $29 a month.
Replace HootSuite With Rignite
One of the latest social media platforms for your new ventures is Rignite, which combines multiple tools like social media management and campaigns to call itself the HootSuite alternative. Here’s what Rignite can do for you:
- Helps you market your company by offering the users discount coupons, or by promoting sales etc. This helps drive more traffic to your website.
- Schedules posts to multiple networks.
- Monitors whenever your company’s name or a certain keyword is mentioned somewhere so you can then directly and quickly respond to posts.
To do all of this and to monitor the impact it has on your social activity, Rignite will cost you $19 every month.
Start Social Campaigns With Oktopost
Oktopost works with famous platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+ to let you start social campaigns which can help enhance your brand awareness. It also recommends content to you in order to create more interaction with the users. It can also let your schedule posts to these platforms, and costs $9 a month.
Analyze Your Results With Crowdbooster
Crowdbooster is different from the other tools in the sense that it actually provides you with the analytics of your online marketing efforts. It does this with the help of easy to understand graphic charts, and is limited to Facebook and Twitter. Other than this, with Crowdbooster you can:
- Schedule posts to both platforms.
- Have the timing of your posts optimized based on the times at which your posts have reached maximum hits.
Crowdbooster costs $9 per month.
Go Mobile With Everypost
Everypost knows that the driving force in today’s world is the smartphone. It takes social media management to iOS and Android so that you can:
- Easily use the app with the clean mobile interface.
- Post your content to multiple platforms like Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest and more.
- Schedule posts and sit easy while Everypost works for you.
The app has a free trial and you then have to pay $9.99 each month to continue using it.
Online businesses have been increasing in numbers every day, because the consumers want to buy products and services online without having to take out the time from their busy lives. With these latest tools to help you enhance the reach of your new business venture over social media platforms, you can also gain the popularity and success that you have always wanted, so that you can move forward with the business world as well.